Stainless Steel CNC Machining
Stainless steel CNC machining is widely used in the manufacturing of various industrial products, such as various machine tools, boilers, pressure vessels and pipelines, food containers, instruments, etc. In order to ensure the shape and dimensional accuracy of parts, CNC machine tools are generally used for processing. CNC machine tools are machines that use digital programs to control the movement of machine tools and perform programming processing. Performance characteristics of CNC machine tools:
- Good stability: Due to the complete program control system of the CNC system, various moving components can be precisely controlled in position and speed according to the program, so there will be no oscillation.
- High precision: Due to the use of digital signal processing technology in the CNC system, various motion parameters (such as rotational speed, feed speed, etc.) during processing can be accurately calculated and transmitted to the control device, enabling the machine tool to achieve high accuracy in various motion states.
- High efficiency: Due to the high computational and execution speed of CNC systems, they can quickly execute programs and transmit machining results to display devices or terminals, allowing operators to perform machining without taking too long.
- High flexibility: The CNC system can automatically adjust motion parameters and forms according to user requirements, and can issue commands in a timely manner to enable the machine tool to execute corresponding actions.
- Machinable complex surfaces: Due to the high computational and execution speed of CNC systems, they are capable of machining complex surface parts.
- Good economy: Due to the high computational and execution speed of CNC machine tools, they can optimize the combination of processing methods and determine the processing amount according to user requirements, thereby greatly reducing processing costs.
- Good universality: Due to the use of digital signal processing technology, position detection technology, and automatic programming technology, CNC machine tools have strong universality. CNC machine tools can be easily expanded according to the needs of different users
Custom CNC Machining
|Material:||Aluminum (6061-T6, 6063, 7075-T6,5052) etc…
Stainless Steel (302, 303, 304, 316, 420) etc…
Steel (mild steel, Q235, 20#, 45#) etc…
Plastic (ABS, Delrin, PP, PE, PC, Acrylic) etc…
|Process:||CNC Machining, CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC lathe machining, CNC boring, CNC grinding,
CNC drilling etc…
|Surface treatment:||Clear/color anodized; Hard anodized; Powder-coating;
Nickel plating; Chrome plating; Zinc plating; Silver/gold plating;
Black oxide coating, Polishing etc…
|CNC Machining: 0.005
ID/OD Grinding: 0.002
|Production capacity:||depend on complicacy of different products and the quantity|
|Experience:||15 years of CNC machining products
3 years of automation machine manufacturing
|Packaging :||Standard: pearl cotton and bubble bag, carton box and seal
For large and big quantity: pallet or as per customers’ requirement
|Lead time :||In general:7-15days|
|Term of Payment:||T/T, Paypal, Trade Assurance etc…|
|Minimum Order:||Comply with customer’s demand|
|Delivery way:||Express(DHL,Fedex, UPS,TNT,EMS), By Sea, By air, or on your requirement|